Printmotor is growing fast and we need more top talent to help us succeed. If you want to be a part of creating truly global services, get in touch: email@example.com
Our current open positions are listed below.
As a full-stack software engineer, you’ll be developing and maintaining features of our API and internal tools as well as bringing more features to our Printmotor Stores e-commerce platform and to our apps for third-party platforms like Shopify. We’re looking for developers who aren’t afraid to attack deep technical challenges. It’s essential that you are self-driven in whatever you do, but are also willing to take part in group work and design.
Our development processes are flexible, but at the same time controlled. Knowledge of CIs and code quality management is preferred, and basic knowledge of deployment and rapid prototyping is a plus.
- Writing robust and maintainable application code that powers Printmotor’s APIs
- Extending and maintaining Printmotor’s RESTful APIs, including basic documentation
- Writing and maintaining mock unit tests (Junit, Mockito)
- Maintain and build new features for our front-end projects, including our online stores and internal tools
- Reviewing code for other implementations
- Building prototypes to quickly demonstrate new features and product ideas
What we offer
- The chance to build services used by companies around the globe
- A competitive salary
- A flexible working schedule
- Lots of t-shirts and hoodies
- Great colleagues and a relaxed working environment