Printmotor is growing fast and we need more top talents to help us succeed. If you want to be a part of creating truly global services, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current open positions are listed below.
Chief Marketing Officer
Printmotor Ltd. is a Helsinki, Finland based company which operates a leading global print-on-demand platform, enabling customers around the world to operate successful e-commerce businesses. Printmotor platform is used by several thousand different e-commerce stores.
Our plan is to continue to grow fast and to strengthen our position as the leading company in the field. We are a profitable company and our budgeted revenue for 2018 is 4 M€. The aim of the company is to multiply operations in the coming years.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are now hiring a Chief Marketing Officer to join our team. CMO will join the management team of the company and be responsible for the following:
- Develop and own Printmotor’s marketing strategy and execution across key channels including social media, websites, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising.
- Lead the strategic direction of Printmotor’s brand promise, visual identity, narrative, positioning, naming, and competitive differentiation in order to support our long-term business strategy.
- Define and merchandize the value of our offerings.
- Harness the power of PR
- Work effectively, transparently and in a partner-like fashion with the CEO and Printmotor management team.
Your skill set should include the following:
- Experience of marketing in a globally operating B-2-B internet business
- Experience of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing customer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Ability to drive results by consistently seizing opportunities to push the envelope to drive performance in key metrics.
- Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that will drive the growth of the company.
We offer a chance to take part in building a globally operating successful software company, as well as a competitive salary and a dynamic workplace with great colleagues.