I want to start a business using Printmotor. How do I get started?
You can start using Printmotor in a few different ways.
- You can use the Printmotor Server API to send product order requests by RESTful interface to Printmotor.
- You can use the Printmotor WooCommerce and Shopify integrations to use Printmotor as your on-demand production partner.
- You can use the Printmotor Client API to build website applications that integrate to Printmotor.
- You can open a Printmotor Store and start selling print products.
If you want to start a print business, but don’t know what any of the above means, don’t worry about it! Contact us and we will help you.
How much does it cost to start using Printmotor?
There is no set-up fee to start using Printmotor; you only pay for the products you sell.
Payment for orders:
- If you are using the Printmotor Server API or WooCommerce / Shopify integration, we will bill you monthly for the product orders delivered.
- If you are using the Printmotor Client API or our Ready-made stores, both of which have payments built in, we will pay you monthly your share of the products sold.
Where is Printmotor available?
Printmotor is available globally. It does not matter where you are located, you can start a business selling goods anywhere in the world.
All the Printmotor products are currently produced in Helsinki, Finland and delivered from there to the customers in different countries.
How does Printmotor deliver the ordered products?
Printmotor delivers the goods from Finland using international postal service and other delivery companies. Currently we use global postal network with PostNord, and UPS express services.
Where does Printmotor manufacture the goods?
All the Printmotor products are currently manufactured in Helsinki, Finland by experienced print professionals using latest digital printing technologies.
Can I decide the prices of the products I am selling?
Yes! You, the merchant, always decide the end-user prices for the products. Printmotor charges fixed fees for each product.
What is an API?
API is short for application protocol interface and they are used between computer programs to communicate with each other.
You don’t need to understand all the technical details to start using Printmotor, but you will need the help of a programmer to get started. If you don’t know a programmer, contact us and we can help you find one.