WE CARE ABOUT PRIVACY
Using any of our services (“Service”) and/or products (“Products”) constitutes your acceptance of this Policy, in case you do not agree with this Policy, do not use any of our Services or order our Products or provide your personal data to Printmotor.
This Policy applies to all personal data that Printmotor processes during the provision of our Services.
This Policy only covers data processing carried out by Printmotor. The Policy does not address and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties.
Contact details of Printmotor:
Name: Printmotor Ltd.
Business ID: 0824433-3
Address: Sorvaajankatu 11, FI-00880 Helsinki, Finland
Web site: www.printmotor.io
E-mail address: email@example.com
We collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase through our Services, use or register into Services, or otherwise interact with us. This includes the following categories:
- Accessing our services: When you access our Services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records may include some or all of the following: IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
- Information you provide us with: When you create an account, make a purchase, request information, or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, usernames and passwords, feedback, age, gender, and language.
We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data, if such data is requested from you.
- Your transactions with us: We maintain records of your purchases, your requests, agreements between you and any Printmotor company, the Products and Services provided to you and delivery details, your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, record your communication with our sales or customer teams or customer support.
- Positioning and Location data: Location-based services establish location through the use of Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. We may collect your approximate location in order to offer you a better suited store and experience and also better positioned advertising.
Purposes for collecting and processing personal data
Printmotor may process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes.
- Providing Products and Services: We may use your personal data to provide you with our Services and to ship and deliver products you have requested or ordered, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and us, to ensure the functionality and security of our services and correct delivery, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- Accounts: Some Services may require registration or setting up an account to help you manage your content and preferences.
- Developing and managing Products and Services: We may process information about the use of the Services to improve the quality of our Services e.g. by analysing any trends in the use of our Services. When possible, we will do this using only aggregated, non-personally identifiable data.
- Communicating with you: We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our Services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our Services and Products and to contact you for any sales related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations: With your consent, or when otherwise allowed, we may contact you to inform you of new Products, Services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research. We may also use your personal data to personalise our offering and to provide you with more relevant Services and to display customized content and advertising in our Services. This may also include displaying third party content.
Legitimate grounds for processing
Printmotor processes personal data to perform our contractual obligations and to comply with legal obligations. Furthermore, we process personal data to pursue our legitimate interest to maintain and develop our businesses.
Sharing of Personal Data
We will never sell, lease or rent your personal data and may only disclose your personal data to third parties in the circumstances stated below.
- Printmotor companies and authorized third parties
We may share your personal data with other Printmotor Group companies (affiliates or parent companies) or authorized third parties who process personal data on behalf of Printmotor, but only for the purposes described in this Policy and while such Printmotor group companies or authorized third parties are performing services for Printmotor.
We may conduct joint marketing and other communications with our partners. To avoid duplicate or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you, we may need to match information that Printmotor has collected with information that the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.
These authorised third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- Mandatory Disclosures
We may access, disclose and preserve your personal data, when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: (1) comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process from competent authorities, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) protect our customers, (e.g. from spam or fraud and/or preventing serious injury or loss of life); (3) operate and maintain the security of our Services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or (4) protect the rights or property of Printmotor, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the Services, possibly in cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
- Your consent and social sharing services We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so or you have specifically requested this.
Privacy of Children
Printmotor Services are only intended for people over the age of 18 years old, or the legal minimum in the persons home country (whichever is higher). Printmotor does not knowingly collect information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians, and any information that is found to be personal information of a minor, shall immediately be deleted by Printmotor and any of its subcontractors and partners.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
Safeguarding Personal Data
Printmotor considers privacy and security as highest priority in our Services. We store and process Personal Data on third party service providers’ servers (“Data Hosting Providers”) that we have evaluated to have state of the art security measures. Such servers are located in the European Union and/or the United States of America. We have strict internal policies and guidelines to address privacy and security matters, (proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering and assessments). We take appropriate steps to address the risk of data loss and other possible risks represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit the access to our databases containing personal data only to authorised persons having a justified need to access such information.
If personal data is transferred to countries outside European Union and the European Economic Area, we have taken the appropriate contractual and organizational measures required for such transfer, as further explained below.
Our sites use Google Analytics and other web analytics services to compile technical data and reports on visitor usage and to help us improve our sites and services. For an overview of Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/. It is possible to opt-out of Google Analytics with this browser add-on tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to update incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data, as well as request the deletion of any data. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages or to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. This does not mean that we may not contact you at all, as we may need to contact you with regards to a purchase you have made, or for other required means, such as for service alerts.
You may object to certain use of your personal data if such data are processed for other purposes than purposes necessary for the performance of our Services or for compliance with a legal obligation. You may also object any further processing of your personal data after prior given consent. If you object to the further processing of personal data, this may lead to fewer possibilities to use our Services. You may request us to restrict certain processing of your personal data, this may however lead to fewer possibilities to use our website and Services.
Data subjects have the right to receive their personal data from us in a structured and commonly used format.
The easiest way to govern the use your personal data and to exercise your rights, is through the account you have created with us. In case you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the Services to you.
How to use the rights
These rights may be used by sending a letter or e-mail to us on the addresses set out above, including the following information: name, address, phone number and a copy of a valid ID. We may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded. In case data subject considers our processing activities of personal data to be inconsistent with the applicable data protection laws, a complaint may be lodged with the local supervisory authority for data protection.
Printmotor does not store personal data longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the purposes of providing the Services. The storage period depends on the nature of the information and the purposes of processing. The maximum period may therefore vary per use. In general, Printmotor deletes all personal data of users when the relevant customer relationship ends and when Printmotor no longer provides services for the said user.
International transfer of personal data
By using the Services, you give us your consent to store, process and transfer your Personal Data, that we have collected, outside of your country of residence to the countries where the Data Hosting Providers’ servers are located.
In some instances you may use our Services in another country than where the Data Hosting Providers’ servers are located and therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our Services, including from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases we ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organisational information security measures.
Changes to the Policy
We will occasionally update this Policy to reflect changes in our Services and data processing practices, and to clarify our practices based on experience and customer feedback. When we make changes, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Printmotor will use your information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.